Revision as of 19:49, 21 April 2010 by WikiSysop
William is currently working on Screenwriter - a screenplay outlining product that will help writers get a solid outline and three act structure setup that they can manipulate at multiple levels of design.
- Complete Screenplay layout in Treeview mode
- Structure your Screenplay into Acts, Sequences, Scenes, and Beat units
- Detailed Information Record for each level of architecture - Screenplay, Sequence, Scene, and Beat records
- Create as many sequences as you like, even add sequences into sequences to allow for a multi-level structure
- Detailed tracking for storyline, setup and payoff, conflicts, sound and image systems
- Detailed Outliner control and Conflict Map control