Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
[[Film Genres|Film Compendium]] | [http://www.blakesnyder.com/ Save The Cat Web] | [http://savethecat.informe.com/ Save The Cat Forum]
Revision as of 12:00, 20 April 2010
Welcome to Wiki Screenplay.
This site is committed to supporting the enterprise of quality storytelling - particularly through the medium of film.
Film Compendium Project
We currently have 19 Beatsheets submitted.
Please take some time to review our list, make suggestions, or add one of your favorites. :)
Blake Snyder categorizes flms into one of ten different genres listed below
- Monster in the House
- Golden Fleece
- Out of the Bottle
- Dude with a Problem
- Rites of Passage
- Buddy Love
- Fool Triumphant
- Opening Image (1):
- Theme Stated (5):
- Set-Up (1-10):
- Catalyst (12):
- Debate (12-25):
- Break into Two (25)
- B Story (30):
- Fun and Games (30-55):
- Midpoint (55):
- Bad Guys Close In (55-75):
- All Is Lost (75):
- Dark Night of the Soul (75-85):
- Break into Three (85):
- Finale (85-110):
- Final Image (110):
William is currently working on Screenwriter - a screenplay outlining product that will help writers get a solid outline and three act structure setup that they can manipulate at multiple levels of design.
- Complete Screenplay layout in Treeview mode
- Structure your Screenplay into Acts, Sequences, Scenes, and Beat units
- Detailed Information Record for each level of architecture - Screenplay, Sequence, Scene, and Beat records
- Create as many sequences as you like, even add sequences into sequences to allow for a multi-level structure
- Detailed tracking for storyline, setup and payoff, conflicts, sound and image systems
- Detailed Outliner control and Conflict Map control